DOLANIT ® 18 is a special alkali-resistant technical short cut fiber developed for use in cement-based products to improve their mechanical properties and their processabilty.
- The fiber’s alkaline resistance prevents early aging and deterioration of building materials.
- Regulates the water management and leads to a reduction of shrinkage.
- Reduces internal stress and therefore reduces cracking and fissuring.
- Increases the ductile properties of the cement. Resistance to mechanical damage is increased.
- Precast concrete components: improved toughness and ductile properties of the product, reduces cracking
- Screeds/leveling: reduction of early shrinkage cracks, reduction of bulging, improvement of final tensile strength
- Filling and leveling compounds: improved processability, homogenization, crack bridging, improvement of elastic behavior
- Lightweight plasters/rendering: Improvement of workability, and flexural and compressive strength; Regulates hardening of the product by cohesive water binding on the fiber surface; Increased impact resistance and toughness of the product; Improved resistance to driving rain by reducing shrinkage cracking.
- Adhesive for ETICS: Increased strength and flexibility; reduced cracking;
- Consistently high tensile strength
- Optimum dispersion of the fiber bundles into individual fibers.
- Bulge and shrinkage cracking are minimized. Residual tension of the screed is maximised.
- Industrial production provides maximum consistency and reliability
- Technically well-engineered and proven in a wide range of different applications Available Types
- DOLANIT ® 18 is available as 1.9 dtex and 6.7 dtex in average lengths of 4, 6 and 8mm. Package sizes can be set to meet individual customer needs.
- The direct addition to the mixing process after half the mixing time guarantees the uniform distribution of up to 877,000 individual fibers per gram added.