Dolanit® 12 is a crimped homopolymer acrylic fiber, which combines excellent textile processability, excellent strength and good chemical and temperature resistance. It is a high-performance and cost effective solution for filtration applications.
Woven and nonwoven fabrics for dust filtration, e.g. in coal-fired power stations, waste incinerators, cement factories, primary and secondary smelters and metal industry plants.
- Processability - surface structure, crimp and our special spin finish results in easy processability with problem-free carding, spinning and needle punching.
- Resistance and stability - offers higher temperature stability, greater hydrolysis and chemical resistance in comparison to copolymer acrylic fibers.
- Strength - DOLANIT® 12 has a consistently high tensile strength leading to excellent properties in yarns and fabrics.
- 0,9 dtex microfiber
- 1.7 dtex (50 mm cut length) and 2.2 dtex (60 or 80 mm cut length) for spun yarns and nonwovens
- 8.2 dtex (80 mm cut length for nonwovens)