Our high-quality acrylic fibers are exported from our production plant Kelheim to over 20 countries.
For more than 70 years fibers of highest quality are produced in Kelheim.
Acquisition of Dolan GmbH by Dralon GmbH
Acquisition of Dolan GmbH by WHEB Partners, now Alpina Partners and Dr. Jan Verdenhalven
Acquisition of DOLAN GmbH by Lenzing Group
- Strategic realignment of DOLAN GmbH
- reinforcing the marketing team
- New product development
- Expansion of research and development
Foundation of „DOLAN GmbH“ (a 100% subsidiary of Kelheim Fibres GmbH)
Take-over by Equi Fibres Renamend "Kelheim Fibres GmbH"
Renamed "Acordis Kelheim GmbH"
Take-over by Akzo Nobel N.V. Formation of the Acordis group
- Spun off from Hoechst AG as "Faserwerk Kelheim GmbH"
- Foundation of the Joint Venture "Courtaulds European Fibres"Ê between Courtaulds plc and Hoechst AG
Integration into Hoechst AG as the Kelheim Works
Acquisition of a majority shareholding by Hoechst AG
- Renamed "Süddeutsche Chemiefaser AG"
- Start-up of production of polyacrylonitrile staple fiber (DOLAN®)